Florian Möhrle, born 1967, studied law and economics in Hamburg and Montreal. He was awarded a doctoral degree in 1994. Subsequently he worked in various fields in law firms, auditing firms and tax advisory firms in Toronto, Montreal, Paris, Munich and Düsseldorf. After this, he completed his legal training in Hamburg and in Brussels at the European Commission. From 1995, he was a lawyer at a Hamburg firm of lawyers, auditors and tax advisors. In 1998, he was admitted to work as a tax advisor. After some time working as a candidate notary, he was appointed notary in Hamburg at the beginning of 2000.
Florian Möhrle is a board member of Hamburgische Notarkammer (Hamburg Chamber of Notaries).
- Hamburger Abendblatt vom 17.04.2004:Freiwillige Umsatzsteuer
- Beck’sches Formularbuch Bürgerliches, Handels- und Wirtschaftsrecht, 8. Aufl. 2003, Mitautor Immobilien-, Makler- und Schenkungsrecht
- Hamburger Abendblatt vom 24.05.2003:Steuerersparnis beim Immobilienkauf
- Kaufpreisabwicklung über Notaranderkonto – Auslaufmodell oder Maßanzug? DB 2000, S. 605 ff.
- Die kapitalistische Kommanditgesellschaft auf AktienZIP 1998, S. 1377 ff.
- Laufende Versicherung, DissertationHamburg 1994.